Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Covetousness

 Covetousness

 

 

My brother and I jointly own certain acquired good previously owned by my deceased mother's.  However, there is this speculation about their ultimate fate.

Well, if you are truly a Christian, or rather you are a Christian,  then I suppose 

we would not "want" or "covet" anything, notwithstanding it's convenience or value.  It's often not love interests or romantic interests, they merely physical needs at times and not things we covet, unless we have some rather extreme problem!  

 

Further, I am a bowler of some ability and I suppose being really good can be an "idol" or motive, if it is attributable to some personal success or achievement.   I suppose it all depends on the person and particular situation.

 

 

Have a good day and God Bless,

 

d

No comments:

Post a Comment