Friday, February 23, 2018

Everything is Hard

Nothing worth while is easy.  Take my job for instance lol.  But it's true.  I guess I was thinking this when I wrote "Everything is Hard"  for the electric guitar.  I did it in Aminor so it has a raspy kind of finish.  Try it sometime....d


Everything is Hard
       Am
too much trouble
     D♭m           B♭          Em
it seems  like all there is
  Em               Am              D7                                 I
will we ever cease from being tested
   D♭        Am          Em
pain is a tool of God

        Am          D7
the only relief is our slumbers

perils escape in dreams                                                                     I
 
the sweet dawn gives recompense

guiding us for the  Way

          Em            D♭m
your men will dream dreams
            B♭                Am
your children will have vision
           Em
close your eyes
                        D♭m     B♭      Em
and feel the burning of the lamb
           Am
His sacrifice
 D♭m      D7          Em  
He will get you through 


It plays kind of punk but....especially "perils escape in dreams"  and "pain is a tool of God".
The effect is good, though.  Do it as an encore and tell them I sent you lol.

thankfully d  

No comments:

Post a Comment