Monday, May 15, 2017

Just a Blog: A Tale of Love

People treat things in different ways.  To me, this is just a general blog about my music.  But, oh...I can pontificate on just about anything!  I am a man of many interests: bowling, golf, and playing my guitar, of course.  Sooner or later it's going to be high time I did something with my degrees, but go ahead and try it!  Bon chance, ami: Anyway, here's the full score of " A Tale of Love".  It's not really a score, but it sounds professional:


A Tale of Love
   F♯m            C♯m     D♯
it hurts like a steady blow
                                                                     }chord progression A
G#                A#               D#
ten maybe twenty good times a day

 A#                            C#m               F#m
I'd reach beyond her to something else

       
I do it all the time for awhile                 
                                                                       } A
but my foot gets caught in the drain

 G#                           F#m
never gonna be the same                          } C


love is too big a word                               } C


try to direct it people do
                                                                   } A
trusting other replacements
 G#                   C#m                                   } repeat and fade
it goes on and on   

No comments:

Post a Comment