Monday, July 3, 2017

Always Dreamin'

One day I thought my computer was through.  It was the last day of classes at ITT Tech.  But alas, it started working fine again.  The moral:  never give up on anything until you know it's over!  Anyway, this song I composed one pensive day at my apartment.  I picked it out on my guitar and made a FB video of it.  It does not say alot about me, being that it's about dreaming in general.  I hope you like it.


Always Dreamin'
A
Always dreamin'
 Dm
never thinkin'
Em
it can wait                                                I
 C#m
another day

 F#m
so long your parents
 E
bought you happiness                             II
 Dm
'til it ran out 
 E
on wine and song


to many summers
in the sun
vaulting ambition                                  I
has just begun


then the day comes
you're lost and lonely                           II
it's bigger than me
what do I do?


Always dreamin'
never thinkin'                                     I
it was never meant
to be that way


I wasn't helpin'
I wasn't serving                                II
I was just doing
for myself


Okay it is a little about me.  In retrospect.  btw the roman numerals are chord progression patterns, in case you haven't figured it out.  Check out the video in my FB archives.


d

 

No comments:

Post a Comment