Monday, November 30, 2020

Oh My Gracious

 Oh My Gracious


You know, my current situation tests my faith.  My apartment in the city of Cohoes, NY is in jeopardy.   Furthermore, I like to bowl and perform my music here, but that is in jeopardy, also.   I may at this time have to return to the DePaul Residence in Albany, which I do not wish to do.  Of course, I have the pastor praying for me!   It occurs to me that we think when bad things happen that we have offended the Lord or the current public authorities if you will and that is the reason for our plight.  But  the Lord assured me in my Spirit that this is not true.   The Lord (it seems!) always looks after us in a unique way.  This may seem hard for comfort, but try resting in Him when you feel so uniquely challenged in your faith walk.  Who knows, things may not be as bad as they seem or your prayers might be answered.  Try to remember and do not forget or rather ruminate that the Lord He is always good.  I'll try, too!

 


God Bless, 


d

No comments:

Post a Comment